Sunday 18 November 2012

BPF Manchester Road Show November 2012

 
This was a wonderful event organised by British Pakistan Foundation in Manchester.

The hosting by Suniya Qureshi was sweet, professional and riveting, The Asian cuisine was simply sumptuous and the company of so many honourable guests, dignatories, and humantarians made me feel special too.
 
My 5 Hrs trip to Manchester and 3.5 hrs trip back was simply worth it.
This gave me the opportunity for a wonderful stimulated conversation, share my Conservative political belief, thoughts in regards to me being a local councillor, Chairman of the Conservative Party locally and my involevement with Lord Sheikh at House of Lords. To me it was very successful event, only wished there was more time as I have created some interest within the delegates on the importance of the political imvolvement. Most importantly made many friends :). 
Asif Rangoonwala, what a giant personality, chairman of British Pakistan Foundation and Rangoonwala foundation, successful enterpreneur, a philanthropist, confident as most Asif's are :). Its  simply my pleasure meeting him and be invited to Manchester and be informed of the good work British Pakistan Foundation (BPF) does for the development of the country, the links and the leadership that is provided is simply exemplary. There is a involevement of many successful, hourable personalities on the executive, testimony of authenticity and endorcement.
 
I feel priviledge to be invited . Asif does not need any encouragment from anyone as I have found him to be full of energy, confidence and so much good will, is simpy impressive.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment