Saturday 1 December 2012

Campaigning in Sunbury Common for Mathew Want

Organising a political campaign with Alexandra Clarke of Surrey Conservative Future with Cllr Frazer, Andrew Barrand, the advisor.

The help was very welcome, whole day was spent dropping leaflets. I had to to meet CF at 10 am to get them organised, get them going, duties divided, and I had to speed of to Ashford Library for my councillor surgery with County Cllr Coleman, after speaking to 2 residents, noted their issues, I went back to Sunbury Common to get the update, purchase food and drinks for hard working CF.

People are closed to Conservative voice, its sad but thats the reality, I am not hopeful that we can win here, but lets hope we can at least send our message home by home. May be in future they will listen and give us the chance, as I believe the Conservatives can really and effectively represent them. At least we will speak the truth.
Good luck Mathew Want as I believe you are the better candidate, and hope to see you in the Chamber with me in the future. God Bless




 

No comments:

Post a Comment